Thursday, February 4, 2010

Time for the NCAA tourney watch...

So I like to populate my expected NCAA field via the most dire predictions possible. In other words, if Team X lost the rest of its games from here on out, would they still make the tournament? Given that equation, here are the teams I think are in no matter what happens the rest of their seasons, and here's how I'd seed them so far:

1 Seeds
1. Kansas
2. Syracuse
3. Brigham Young
4. Kentucky

2 Seeds
5. Villanova
6. New Mexico
7. Northern Iowa
8. Murray State

3 Seeds
9. Coastal Carolina

Yeah, yeah, it's totally unrealistic, but it'll change day-to-day as the conference tournaments draw nearer. I'm just having some fun, but typically my final 65 aren't a whole lot different from the actual field. We'll see how close I get this year.

No comments: